Selected Work Experience
- [2014 – Present] IndieCade – Volunteer Coordinator/Production and Logisitics
Coordinate and schedule volunteers for IndieCade East 2015/2016, IndieCade @ E3 2015, and IndieCade Festival 2015. Worked production and logistics during the event.
- [2015 – Present] United Nations International School – Afterschool Computer Programming Instructor
- [2012 – Present] LIU-Brooklyn Campus – Videogame Instructor
Instructed students on the fundamentals of game design and development using Gamestar Mechanic and Scratch to 9-13 year olds.
- [Fall 2014] THISISPOP – Game Design Intern
Developed copy for game design documents and facilitated playtests of in-progress projects.
- [Spring/Summer 2014] Museum of the Moving Image – Game Design Instructor
Instructed High School Students how to develop non-digital games and digital games using Scratch for English/Technology HS credit. Instructed 8-12 year olds how to develop games using Scratch in the museum’s summer camp.
- [2012 – 2014] Nevernaut Games – Game Designer
Designed Supplementary Game Mechanics and Managed development team for SlashDash. (Released on Xbox One on July 17, 2015)
- [2011 – 2013] Wingspan Arts – Game Design Teaching Artist
Taugh students non-digital game design to 6-8 year olds after school at Brooklyn School of Inquiry.
- [Summer 2012] AOL – Games.com Games Curator
Curated web games for Games.com.
-  Masters of Fine Arts (MFA) in Game Design from New York University – Tisch School of the Arts (NYU Game Center)
-  Bachelors of Arts (BA) in Power and Pedagogy from New York Univeristy – Gallatin School of Interdisciplinary Studies
Team management (Trello, Slack), Event production and logistics, Agile software development methodologies (Scrum and Kanban), User stories, Wire framing, Playtesting/AB testing, Writing copy for game design documents/schematics, flowcharts